I've been working from one of my many mystery boxes of half completed card images and pieces, many of them were from previous SU workshops. It's fun to mix the old with the new for a whole new look on some of them. Since some of these go back some, I may not have all of the info, but you can always improvise with what you have in stock.
1. Papillion Potpourri on Well Worn Words background, sentiment unknown. Colors: Pretty In Pink, Espresso, and Whisper White.
2. Celebrate Everything and unknown SU floral, Brushed Silver and Pixie Pink cardstocks.
3. Scandinavian Season stamp with Ski Slope paper, white taffeta ribbon.
4. In The Spotlight and Lovely Romance stamp sets, Not Quite Navy and Purely Pomegranate cardstocks.
5. Scandinavian Season and mixed sentiments, Olive and Chocolate cardstocks, Ski Slope paper.