Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gingerbread House Ornament

All supplies are Stampin' Up. Scentsational Season and Sweets for the Sweet stamp sets, Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Whisper White, and Garden Green cardstocks, red baker's twine. Holiday Framelits, scallop border and old SU key tag punch for shape cutting. The roof was white powder embossed with the retired All Scallops stamp. The house template was found on the internet sometime in my travels. If I find a pattern that I love and will use a lot, I usually make a template out of if with quilter's plastic sheets to add to my favorites collection. There are loads of cute little templates out there to try, I use Google and Bing images searches to make it easy.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Very cute!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love gingerbread and this is a super idea. I can definitely use this with my holiday decor. Thank you for the inspiration

Lisa Lara said...

This is awesome Joanne.