Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sketchy Snowman

I had a lot of trouble with this sketch layout from SCS today, I guess that's why they call it a challenge! I used my newly won snowlady image from Impression Obsession with Stampin' Up cardstock and paper, lace ribbon and pearls. Embossed Real Red panel with snowflake folder. (Northern Flurries?)

This card uses a gingerbread house from Inkadinkado embossed in Creamy Caramel craft with clear powder. The candies at the top are SU's Sweet Holidays, the sentiment is from To You and Yours. Ribbon , cardstock and embossing folder are all by Stampin' Up also. The snow glitter on the bottom is by Martha Stewart.

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun fun card- looks like you dd a fab job with the sketch! Happy Thanksgiving!

Bonnie said...

That looks like a difficult sketch! Love the little snow lady and your gingerbread houses are lovely. I CASEd your snowman ornament the other day. I'd wanted to make one ever since I saw yours last year. Thanks for the inspiration.

Ellen Taylor said...

You might have had a hard time with the sketch but your finished card is fabulous! very striking card! Your gingerbread house card is awesome too! Happy Thanksgiving!

JulieA said...

Very cute cards, Joanne. I didn't look at the sketch, but I like your card. You must have really nailed that challenge!