Friday, February 25, 2011

Speedy's Friends Food Challenge


This will be my last post for the Speedy's Friends Blog Team challenges. Thanks Faith and Vicki for having me on board for all of this time, I had a blast! I'll continue to play along in the challenges of course :)
This week it was my turn to hostess and the challenge is to use something food related on your card. My paper has a woman baking and I used the stack of teacups from the Floral Tea set, cut out and glazed with Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds and then popped out on dimensionals. Hope you can play along with us and upload your card to the Speedy's Friends blog.

9 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Joanne. Love the tea cup set and the soft back image.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Joanne- Lovely card and a great challenge! Thanks for sharing with Speedy's Friends!

Susan Raihala said...

Wow, Joanne! This is such a lovely and soft card...great design, too!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Yes the soft BG and the tea cups are a treat together!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job with the fun tea cups! It has been such a pleasure getting to see your wonderful creations every week! I will miss you! Thanks again for all your support over the last few months!! I hope to see you playing in some of the SCF challenges in the future~

Peggy said...

Fabulous use of the DP and I love the teacups with it! Gorgeous card!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card!!! I really like the crystal effects on the cups.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a wonderful vintage creation. Especially love how you used that back image....very cool effect.....sorry to see you leave the team but I'll still see you around in blogland and in the galleries

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous Joanne, great pairing with that dp and the teacups!