Sunday, January 2, 2011

Old Fashioned Roses


All supplies are Stampin' Up only. I used the new with the old for this one, new Springtime Vintage designer paper with the old Hand Painted Petites stamp set. There is a new set coming out in the catalog very similar to this old one that I kept and loved. New Baja seam binding ribbon, paper flowers, and brads to embellish. Cardstock is Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla, inks are Baja stamped off once for lighter blue, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi and Crumb Cake. Nestabilities Labels Eight by Spellbinders for frame.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Happy New Year sweetie!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. Can't wait to get my hands on some of that new product! Happy New Year.

Wanda Cullen said...

I had forgotten about that old set, but it was always a good one. I really must dust mine off! LOVE the new DP and can't wait to get my hands on some of it! Happy new year, Joanne!

Emily Keaton said...

Absolutely beautiful, Joanne!

Edna Morrisedie said...

How pretty is this, I love the bordered sentiment!

CAROL said...

Could you tell me what punch or die you used for the "top note " looking piece in the center of the card? This card is absolutely gorgeous!