Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!


I want to thank you for stopping by to visit with me throughout the year, it means a lot to me. I hope I can inspire you in some small way. I wish all of you the very best in the coming year. May it be a year filled with many blessings for you and your families.

I repurposed a Christmas card we got from the Seattle Theater Group for the cool sentiment and used Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, and Early Espresso cardstock embossed with Lattice Squares folder. Vintage/antique brads and butterfly sizzlits die all by Stampin' Up.

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this reused card! Those scrolls are awesome!!

Mary Marsh said...

happy new year joanne-love your recycled card-its a favorite thing of mine to do

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Happy New Year, Joanne, and thank you for sharing all your wonderful creations with us! Blessings to you and yours!