Saturday, April 17, 2010

New SU Color and paper


The yellow scallop is the new SU color Daffodil Delight. It is a softer, more buttery shade than the retiring Yoyo Yellow. The pumpkin polka dot paper is from the summer mini, the other paper is Kaleidoscope. Pumpkin Pie card base. The image is from the sweet new fairy set called A Little Bit Of Magic, colored in markers and Dazzling Diamonds added for wings. White taffeta ribbon and non SU crochet thread with Playground button to embellish. This new set is two fairy images, a bit of stardust and one sentiment. Very cute!!
the sketch is this week's Card Patterns Sketch #60.

12 comments:

Sara said...

Very cute Joanne! I love those colors!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So sweet - love the shape! Thanks for previewing the new SU color too :>)

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your combination of colors, Joanne! I think I'll really like that new yellow shade!

Julia Aston said...

What great sunshiny colors on this Joanne! love that sweet fairy and your piercing on the circle framing!

dstandard said...

What a cute image and card!

Unknown said...

So fresh and pretty!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love the summery feel to this, I think that new shade will be a winner, lots of pop and not too harsh, thanks for sharing this peek!

Francie G. said...

Sweet image! Love the new yellow! Really pretty! Beautifully colored and wonderful design!

Unknown said...

Just lovely. I can't wait to get my samples in the mail! This is one of those times it sucks to live in Canada LOL Between this and the card below, I know you're going to make me wish I'd bought the fairy stamp...but I didn't :( Yet!

whoistracy said...

The colors here are just stunning! So bright and eye catching. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

Arlene said...

WOW, fabulous colors - just a knock-out work of art.

yyam said...

Oh wow! I really love the colors here! So bright and cheery! :)