Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bye Bye Blush Blossom


This is the one color that I will be the most sad to see go and plan on stocking up.
I used the new Elements of Style set stamped in Basic Brown on Very Vanilla. I added the color with the pastel chalks which is a super quick way to color this image. Close To Cocoa also used along with vanilla taffeta ribbon and the scallop border punch. I stamped the inside too, I have been trying to complete the inside of cards lately. Maybe this will help me when it comes to actually getting them mailed out on time but who knows?

9 comments:

Karen said...

Great card, I too will be stocking up on Blush Blossom. I also love this new set. It will be on my wish list for sure. Thanks for the inspiration!

Bonnie McLain said...

Oh Joanne, I love this card... the pinks are so feminine and delicate... I love that and then the stark black... what an attractive addition... I love this card... so very pretty.

Wanda Cullen said...

That color along with summer sun and green galore will be missed by me. I can't say I use them often, but there are certain images I use where I think I have to use those colors! I love that new image though I'm thinking it's so close to Toile Blossoms that I can't really justify ordering it. We'll see. :-)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Gorgeous flowers, delightful in fact, I love this one!

Julia Aston said...

Your flowers look lovely on this Joanne! very pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous- I am going to have to get that stamp! I am with you on the Blush Blossom- but hear...that the marker will still be available for skin tones.......Yeah!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous....I knew I would regret not getting this one!

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

I just sent you a sunshine award on my blog. Hugs!!!

ChristineCreations said...

I agree, it's one color I'll really miss. Beautifully done Joanne, lovely romance and softness!