Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ocean Commotion shaker card


We spent the day down at the Seattle Waterfront and a few hours in the Aquarium. I loved watching the otters and seals, they are so funny. This card was inspired by the seahorses we saw, they are pretty cool too. This is a shaker card with the Big Shot Top Note die by Sizzix and the smaller window was made with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels. Stamp set is Ocean Commotion, filled with Soft Subtles beads (I think these are retired too). Not sure where I got the glittery cardstock, I've had it forever.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

joanne sooooo very cute, LOVE the frame!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love your shaker!!! So cute!! The frame is beautiful!

Corie said...

So sweet and adorable!!

JulieA said...

Super sweet! That is a great shaker card. This stamp set is on my all-time favorites list. And I love the aquarium...

Abi Bundy said...

ooooh love this joanne!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Helen said...

Beautiful! Love how the two dies work great together.