Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Gifts Of Spring Bunnies


This is a case of Angella Crockett's card, today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast. I kept the layout and colors but changed everything else.
Gifts Of Spring rabbits stamped in black on Kraft cardstock. I colored them in with the white gel pen and some Souffle gel gens for the noses, grass, and butterflies. I shaded various areas with Pebbles, Inc. pearlescent chalks which are so pretty and shimmery in real life. I love chalks for adding additional color and blending.
The background was made with one of the stamps from the Sprinkles set (a Saleabration choice and one I love), also used the white gel pen to highlight. Sentiment is from the new Abundant Hope on Kraft from a Cuttlebug tag die and the SU oval in black. White organza ribbon secures the tag sentiment.

5 comments:

TrishG said...

Wow - really lovely! Love the colors and white highlights! Very cute!

Unknown said...

what beautiful card.

Jaspere said...

Love those fuzzy little bunnies

JulieA said...

These are adorable, Joanne. I love your color scheme.

Becky said...

This is adorable, every thing is colored so pretty.