Thursday, February 11, 2010

Frosted Window


This is for three challenges.
The Ways to use it challenge called for odd numbers, I have 3 layers of cardstock, 3 horizontal panels, clusters of 3 corner embellishments.
The Technique Lover's challenge was to make Holly's (Toy) Frosted Window technique. Image was stamped on white cardstock and also on vellum. Both were colored and then layered with dimensionals. Thanks Holly!!
The third was for Mothermark's Teapot party where I was inspired by the iris (Hero Arts) on the teapot.

7 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is just gorgeous - times 3! Love the dramatic look that these colors give this card. ~chris

Zigzag said...

You never cease to amaze me! Each card just gets prettier than the last. Oh, to be talented like you. I love your site.

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

I Love it....and how you can combine these challenges is just beyond me!!!

ChristineCreations said...

This is lovely Joanne, beautiful use of the technique and a gorgeous odd's challenge card too!

Sharon Graham said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Joanne! Nothing odd about this card :-) I really like the corners and the beautiful black layer.

Becky said...

This is stunning. I love purples.

Unknown said...

BEEEE UTIFUL! Neat technique...I might have to try that. I love how you used an oval on that pendant...it works perfectly together.