Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Palace Or Yours?


This is from the new Artful INKables set called Three Wishes which is a really fun set of 14 stamps. I'm really having a good time with this set and I think this stamp would be really great for a New Home congratulations.
I colored the palace with Copic markers and added some rhinestone tear drops. For the background I inked up one of the new SU Texture folders with Versamark, ran through the Big Shot and immediately embossed it with Irirdescent Ice powder. It looks really elegant in real life. I also used Sage Shadow and Elegant Eggplant cardstocks along with white organza ribbon.

14 comments:

Jaspere said...

The colors and your coloring are just fabulous. Love the silver tops too.

Deb said...

Love the colors too! This would be darling for a "Congratulations on Your New Home". Everyone has their own castle (Palace) right? Beautifully done!

xiumaiyuki said...

what a dreamy card!!! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

beautiful image, I love it.
you did amazing.

Becky said...

This is beautiful.. I love this image and the colors you used.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Just gorgeous!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

I love the way you added the rhinestones-you give such attention to detail!

toners said...

This is gorgeous! I love the details, layers and color combo :)

Julia Aston said...

I love the colors you used on this Joanne - what a fun stamp!

Tina said...

Love this card! the teardrops are a perfect touch!

Elena said...

This card is beautiful, Joanne! I love the gems you added! Love the colors too!

Anne Harada said...

You can make any ordinary stamp look fabulous!! Everything you use on your cards I want to own too!! You're so right, this would make a great new home card!! Great job Joanne!!

Abi Bundy said...

i love these colours! and what a great image too!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!