Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friends 24-7


This is for today's Featured Stamper Julie, justwritedesigns. Her gallery is filled with exquisite works of art, she is really talented. Congrats, Julie, enjoy your day!!
I used different stamps, ribbon, and embossing folder. I embossed the brocade from Friends 24-7 in gold and also the sentiment from Oval All, inked texture folder with Encore gold ink and then ran through Big Shot. Dress Up ribbon and gold brads also added. Clear embossed Always wheel on Real Red card base.

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous. ~chris

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Joanne....I can't believe you have your FS card done already!!! I just ordered this set and can't wait to get my hot little hands on it!!!

Jaspere said...

Wow this is amazing. Great design and wonderful colors.

JulieA said...

Oooo, I love it! Wow, you even used your encore ink on the texture plate? Cool! You know that's not fair, showing me a cool idea like that on the day that I'm supposed to sit in the dining room until the taxes are done...maybe I get a little play time?...Thanks for enabling me...again! :-)

Justine said...

Thank you so much for playing. I absolutely love your blog and all of your projects. This card is very elegant

Unknown said...

WOW...this is so DECADENT looking :)

Unknown said...

its beautiful!, love it.

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Joanne, this is SO Beautiful!!! I love it! SO elegant!

Anonymous said...

You are ver talented too! Great card!

Elizabeth said...

Ooooh, very dramatic and classy!

trudelmj said...

Great elegance!