Thursday, April 23, 2009

Background Check


This is my storage for my SU backgrounds, sorted alphabetically. I think a background really dresses up a card and gives it that little extra somethin' somethin'. It's also much easier to have them out where I can get to them quickly since I use them so often. The new textured embossing plates are really fun to work with too. I'd love to know what your storage solutions are for the new Big Shot dies and folders, that is my next organizational project :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

Very cool, I need to get out my background stamps again

Sarah said...

So far, I just have my Big Shot dies stored in a big drawer, which is big enough for the Big Shot machine, and accessories, as well... I am hoping SU! comes out with a storage solution for them one day.

Cindy Major said...

So far, my die storage is very primitive: they are just placed in a shoebox on the end of my table, right by my Big Shot machine. The smaller Sizzlet dies are placed in a SU! plastic box, which in turn is also placed in the shoebox. As my collection keeps expanding, I will have to figure something out, so I am interested in reading what others have to suggest.

Cindy :)

Bev Dahl said...

Right now I have my Die Cuts in 2 of the turquoise tins we got to order last fall.
I have my texturz plates in another. I have both in the Doctor Bag but that is not a practical storage place because the bag is so big. I am sure it will be awesome for taking to workshops but I am a little sorry now that I purchased it. I was thinking it would be great for storage and carrying around but am a little disappointed in the lack of usable pockets for the dies, etc.
I will be anxious to see what everyone else does also.