Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CBC#57 Chrissy and Courtney's New Stamps


These images were so pretty and fun to work with. This first image is from Chris Dickinson for this week's Belli Challenge and new stamp release. I love the graceful elegance of this stamp and I loved coloring it. I used Copic markers with SU's Bella Birds paper, white organdy ribbon, and half pearls. This new set is called His Eye Is On The Sparrow and can be found at Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.


This beautiful image is designed by Courtney Fowler also for Sweet 'N Sassy and is awesome if you love coloring like I do. I love the yellows, oranges, and pinks that I see these lovely flowers in and will definitely be experimenting with more color blends for this image. I used my Copic markers for this also along with SU's Delicate Dots paper and Old Olive cardbase.







Please check out the cards made by the Belli team:
Anne Harada, Shelly Koskinen, Courtney Fowler, Chris Dickinson, Christi Thorsen, Jennifer Greco, Holly Brown, Karen Gibson, Ceal Pritchett, Danita Hollander, Lee Murphy, Debby McGivillary, Joan Ervin

19 comments:

sumbine said...

Beautiful cards, i really like both.

Hugs Sabine

~T~ said...

Very nice, good job.

Jaspere said...

These are beautiful.

mudmaven said...

Total stunners Joanne! Wonderful cards - gorgeous images beautifully colored. You really do justice to these stamps! ~chris

Joan Ervin said...

Your cards are soooo gorgeous, Joanne!!! The coloring on both is just outstanding and I love the layouts, scallops, embellies, colors...Awesome work, gf!!!

Anne Harada said...

These are gorgeous Joanne!! Coloring is so delicate, love your style!! Awesome work GF!!

Holly said...

*thud* These are gorgeous!!!! LOVE the soft colors and the eyelet border punching..... beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Both cards are gorgeous...I have to get that Lilly stamp...I've seen it a few times now and I just love it. I had Stargazers in my wedding bouquet :)

Love the colors on the bird card, too :)

Debby said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Such soft colors on the background the paper is beautiful and just perfect for this card. Beautiful job.
Angel hugs
Debby

Angela said...

Beautiful cards... Love the bird image too.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne!!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, both these cards are marvellous!!

Danita said...

Joanne, both of your cards for this challenge are GORGEOUS!!! I love the lily with the greens and yellows, soooooo pretty. The sparrow card is sooooo soft and pretty also!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!!

Becky said...

These are just beautiful, love the colors, love that flower.

JulieA said...

Joanne, I totally love those soft colors on the bird card. That's so soft and gorgeous! And that lily is a keeper. You're doing some amazing things with that eyelet punch.

Lisa Foster said...

Beautiful Joanne! They are both stunning!!!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Those are both so pretty & elegant!

Chrissy D said...

Joanne - these are both stunning! I love the colors you chose - I do not use So saffron much either- FABULOUS!

Sara said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, love love love the first one. Great job on your coloring