Sunday, February 22, 2009

Think Big


I chose this card of Jami's for my inspiration for today's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS.
I changed the stamps, shape, and d.p.
I made my own designer paper with the Paisley background stamp on Bashful Blue, stamped in Chocolate Chip and highlighted with white gel pen. I know I have this exact d.p. somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Brown satin ribbon and Pretties Kit pearls, Brocade Blue was run through Flowers Borders Cuttlebug folder.
Think Big stamp set is from Artful INKables, the girl was colored with Copic markers and sentiment stamped in chocolate chip ink.

10 comments:

JulieA said...

That is so pretty, Joanne! I love all of the pearls, handmade DP and the cuttlebug folder. Girl, you are amazing!

Sara said...

Very pretty, love how you did your paper, and love the image

LorettaL said...

Oh Joanne!!!! This is absolutely darling. I haven't inked this set up yet. You did wonderfully on this FS challenge!

Becky said...

This is so sweet, love this image, and this DP.

Kerri said...

Awesome card, Joanne! I absolutely love it!

Kristin said...

Love the pretty details on this card...and the images being cut out and off set at the bottom is a lovely touch.

Dawn B. said...

Joanne this turned out great. I really like your coloring. You have mastered copics. Love the paisley Joanne dp. TFS

mudmaven said...

This card is so sweet! ~chris

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute image - made even cuter by the great coloring.

JazzyH said...

Great coloring