Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holiday Hedgehogs


This one is a real blast from the past, one of those favorite sets that I could never part with and one of my first SU purchases. The very first set I bought was Fun Faces at a Stampin' Up party I attended with a friend, I bought it just to be polite. Who knew what this would have led to. I would love to know what your first set was, do tell!
I used the I Wish paper with Basic Gray, Black and Whisper White. Images were colored with markers. Organdy ribbon and silver cording tied around center. The snowflakes were embossed in Iridescent Ice powder.

3 comments:

JulieA said...

This is really cute! And how fun to use your first set again. I've gotten rid of my first set. It wasn't my fav - I was trying to be practical and get something that would cover all the seasons. So my first set was A Greeting For All Seasons.

JeanneLee said...

Joanne...I love these hedgies!

loretta said...

Beautiful job on the colors! This is a very nice Card! Congrats on the new blog!